• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks/Pistons

gsuteke

Quote:

No one fouled Shelden there huh.

This is getting difficult to watch.

Game is over. Is ZaZa hurt? If not, Woody is a basket case; playing Shelden this much over ZaZa when the Pistons are starting both McDyess and Rasheed is nuts.

Salim also should have been in there a long time ago. We suck at three point shooting, so Woody's reasoning is to keep sucking and not play your best three point shooter.

Yeah, I would like to see Horf get his double double (2 pts away). Yeah, Im just looking at the stats, and the guys they have on the court now are clearly outperforming the starters...

Not like it matters, the unit is playing Detroit's scrub unit now. love.gif

I like your sig...How true it is. One main reason why the Hawks lost tonight.

This team grinds my gears. Boy has JJ been in a shooting slump. And I really cant wait til Acie is 100%. I know he isnt now, but I want to see what he can do after that 7 assist 0 turnover night he had in nearly 3 quarters of play before he first got injured.

Oh, and mad props to Salim. Woody doesnt like you, but when you are shooting well, you are straight fiya!

Horford goes for 8 pts 10 rebounds. Too bad no one else could help crash the boards...

Quote:

I like your sig...How true it is. One main reason why the Hawks lost tonight.

This team grinds my gears. Boy has JJ been in a shooting slump. And I really cant wait til Acie is 100%. I know he isnt now, but I want to see what he can do after that 7 assist 0 turnover night he had in nearly 3 quarters of play before he first got injured.

Oh, and mad props to Salim. Woody doesnt like you, but when you are shooting well, you are straight fiya!

Horford goes for 8 pts 10 rebounds. Too bad no one else could help crash the boards...

That sig is from U. of Tennessee's women's basketball coach, Pat Summitt.

Fans need to understand that when we play active, physical teams, we're not going to win on most nights.

Our team is soft. So when we get punched in the mouth, we're going to fall to the floor, see the blood, and faint.

They ought to do a reality TV show about the Hawks. It

would be interesting as hell. I can see it now. Call it . . "One Flew over the Hawk's Nest"

- The owners talking about BK behind his back, contemplating on whether to fire both he and Woody before Christmas.

- Belkin trying on Scrooge outfits, as he plans an arrival to ATL.

- BK and Woody forming an alliance, vowing to never leave each other's side, while Woody plots against BK to get him out of here, in the ultimate act of betrayal

- Smoove talking to friends how he's going to be the next "King of Atlanta", and how there's nothing wrong with his jumper. He just needs MORE shots.

- JJ spending countless hours in the gym, trying to fix his non-existant jumper, which is driving him toward depression.

- Salim constantly woofing in practice, and showing up guys, saying that he's the "best player on the Hawks". He and Woody are shown getting into a shouting match, which leads Salim to walk out of practice like George Jefferson.

- Clips of Speedy and Ty Lue in rehab, drinking Crunk energy drinks.

- Law and Horford constantly talking to each other, thinking how to freeze Smoove and JJ out so that they can eventually be the stars of the team.

- Chill deciding whether or not to shave his fro

- And Marvin talking to BK, plotting to get BOTH JJ and Smoove out of ATL, so that HE can be the "King of Atlanta"

9:00 PM . . . on VH1 . . . replacing Hogan Knows Best ( since he's divorced now )