• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Those who were at the Game

DJlaysitup

Where do you guys meet before games? I've been reading this board for years but never really posted and only actually joined last year.

The only person I know here is oken

So where do you guys meet up before games.. It'll be a nice change for me to actually talk to real hawks fans

• Premium Member

That was an awesome game. It makes it so much more when you have other Squawkers there. My lady friend and I enjoyed meeting BossTweed, Yardbird, azsensation, his bro, and listening to Oken as well. And yes, the defense chant won that game I do believe. Hold your head high Squawkers, you deserve it.

They need to give us ticket deals for every game. Our section was rocking!

Quote:

That was an awesome game. It makes it so much more when you have other Squawkers there. My lady friend and I enjoyed meeting BossTweed, Yardbird, azsensation, his bro, and listening to Oken as well. And yes, the defense chant won that game I do believe. Hold your head high Squawkers, you deserve it.

They need to give us ticket deals for every game. Our section was rocking!

You wassup!!!! It was funny how you explain some few things to your lady friend about the game and I think she really enjoyed it. I like how yall did the jam session...hahaha

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

My one sure Hawksquawk sighting was you and your brother before the game. I was in line at one of the foodcourt restaurants when you guys came walking by.

Cool man you should've said something! lolz

I was next in line and didn't want to lose my place. Also, I wasn't sure how comfortable I was yelling "aznsensation!" across the room. laugh.gif

• Premium Member

That was her first ever pro basketball game. I was kind of suprized by her interest in the team, the players, and the rules. She was definately enjoying herself I believe. We had a great time overall. I liked how she started really getting into there at the end. The jam session was definately fun, but I am such a terrible dancer!

Quote:

That was her first ever pro basketball game. I was kind of suprized by her interest in the team, the players, and the rules. She was definately enjoying herself I believe. We had a great time overall. I liked how she started really getting into there at the end. The jam session was definately fun, but I am such a terrible dancer!

Which one were you? the black guy in the black hat or the white guy who they showed in the beginning?

Quote:

Quote:

Was fun meeting some of you guys last night. Went with "coachx" and sat in Sect 111 for the 1st half and then we moved to around sect 115 for the 2nd half.

Great ending to the game! JJ with a CLUTCH jumper right before the buzzer, with a hand in his face....NOITHING BUT NET!!!! Crowd goes crazy...everyone goes home happy
smile.gif

Now about that 3rd quarter...Why can't Woody pick up on things before it's too late. The crowd was booing and yelling "TIMEOUT" while MINN was gaining momentum and we were standing around watching them get rebound after rebound and no offensive movement whatsover. At that point...call timeout and put guys in that will hustle DAMMIT! This guy just doesn't have a clue. We have a young team and someone needs to light a fire under their asses from time to time.

Anyway, was a great win and a "win is a win". Also, I got to see my mug up on the big screen as I was the "lucky fan" they chose in the 4th quarter and i won a mp3 player! Pretty cool. Did any of you other guys that were there see me on the screen? I had on a red hawks hat and a Horford blue jersey. Thanks again Russ (xcoach). Really enjoyed the game and was cool that so many Hawksqwakers were there.

Good to meet all of yall as well. I am still trying to figure out who Craig Smith is.

Good to see yal at the game.

All I know about Craig Smith is he's a beast...he looks 300 pounds and scored 20 on us.

Bet he could be a heck of a lineman for the Falcons. Wonder if he ever played OT ?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Was fun meeting some of you guys last night. Went with "coachx" and sat in Sect 111 for the 1st half and then we moved to around sect 115 for the 2nd half.

Great ending to the game! JJ with a CLUTCH jumper right before the buzzer, with a hand in his face....NOITHING BUT NET!!!! Crowd goes crazy...everyone goes home happy
smile.gif

Now about that 3rd quarter...Why can't Woody pick up on things before it's too late. The crowd was booing and yelling "TIMEOUT" while MINN was gaining momentum and we were standing around watching them get rebound after rebound and no offensive movement whatsover. At that point...call timeout and put guys in that will hustle DAMMIT! This guy just doesn't have a clue. We have a young team and someone needs to light a fire under their asses from time to time.

Anyway, was a great win and a "win is a win". Also, I got to see my mug up on the big screen as I was the "lucky fan" they chose in the 4th quarter and i won a mp3 player! Pretty cool. Did any of you other guys that were there see me on the screen? I had on a red hawks hat and a Horford blue jersey. Thanks again Russ (xcoach). Really enjoyed the game and was cool that so many Hawksqwakers were there.

Good to meet all of yall as well. I am still trying to figure out who Craig Smith is.

Good to see yal at the game.

All I know about Craig Smith is he's a beast...he looks 300 pounds and scored 20 on us.

Bet he could be a heck of a lineman for the Falcons. Wonder if he ever played OT ?

It a good game, I notice that many of the squawkers, was in the Al Horford section. We were booing as well when the Hawks started jacking shots in the beinging of the 3rd. They blew a big lead. Oh and #12 little Brandon on Notre Dame was something serious.