• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin is the new leader of this team

Rexhawk

Check out this quote from the AJC:

"I told Joe at halftime that we had to jump on these cats in the third quarter because they were coming. I could see it coming," said Williams, who finished with 20 points, including a 10-for-15 showing from the free-throw line, while playing on a sprained ankle. "Joe just had to bail us out tonight with that shot because we had just about given this one away."

Marvin apparently wanted to step on the Wolves throat but he could not get Johnson motivated. It is becoming clear that Marvin and the Joshes are hungry to get to the playoffs. I think the problem is that Joe knows that he can not win a championship with his current team and not motivated to get to the playoffs for an early exit.

Wow ! About time some one has the balls to call out JJ !

Seems Marvin has earned the respect to say such a thing with his agressiveness last night and his scrap with JJ the day before.

Get to the playoffs and anything can happen. Remember theKnicks going to the Finals as a 7 or 8 seed ?

Keep JJ in check. that is a good thing.

The Celtics are sprained ankle away from being beatable in the playoffs.

Th Pistons older bodies may wear down like last year as the season progreeses.

Stay motivated ! Motivation is the easiest part of coaching. Halftime is for adjustments and RE-MOTIVATION !

• Premium Member

I had the chance to watch Marvin in person last night and he was INTENSE that whole game. The fourth quarter was especially awesome watching him because the Hawk's goal was closest to where I was sitting. He just had this look on his face the whole time. He WANTED the ball. He knew nobody could stop him. That is what I want to keep seeing. He needs to be our #1 option in my opinion.

You were sitting beside me right ? Section 111.

I had a guy with Dawg in his screen name who had the same first name as me..Russ. Is that you ?

Me, Gambit99, JohnnyBravo, & JackB1 were all in that section with a Dawg screen name poster and his friend.

Quote:

You were sitting beside me right ? Section 111.

I had a guy with Dawg in his screen name who had the same first name as me..Russ. Is that you ?

Me, Gambit99, JohnnyBravo, & JackB1 were all in that section with a Dawg screen name poster and his friend.

Hey were u guys sitting behind me? I was the guy with the black hat and green hoodie