• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pachulia = Eurotrash

gsuteke

Quote:

Quote:

Anyone here still think this guy is worth keeping around in the long haul?

Zaza sucks.

I am really trying not to overreact as I google Ex some more gum diease pics grin.gif

I'm out of here. I'm going to make some more chicken wings went I get home.

Expect a Hawks W

munching_out.gif

Honestly for every boneheaded play he made on defense today... he made up for it...

He contested a layup by Deron Williams I remember that caused him to miss...

and then another play on a pick and roll by Deron and Boozer...he was caught helping and Boozer just had an easy bucket because Zaza was way too slow to catch up...

but still... he sets nice screens on offense and hit open shots today and it seemed that he was hustling around on defense...

he's not going to block a million shots but i just want to see him hustle...

ZaZa has a place on this team. I think he'll round out as the season goes on. Sounds strange but I think we have a deep frontcourt. Now that we have a guy we consider our main guy (horford) that can be high level, we have other guys that can play solid also. Strange how that has happened.

No ZaZa is a decent player. He is not a starter but can be a good bench player. He just hasnt been healthy enough to get in his groove. He will never wow anybody on defense but he can rebound, especially on the offensive end. He has a nice mid range shot as well.