• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AJ has been huge

scottt

Quote:

Quote:

Really, the key now is if he can bring this type of game consistently. He's no spring chicken.

Getting rid of Lue is the best thing that happened to the team. He kills the Hawks and should only play in an absolute emergency.

AJ is far from a great PG but he manages the game better and gets the ball where it needs to go most of the time.

Imagine how good this team would be with a real NBA quality PG...AJ is a little long in the tooth and that is a concern. With a true NBA PG this team goes to the playoffs.

I agree with all of this. I hated the AJ pick up last year. But if he's here, he should be playing.

Woody is such an idiot. He should have been playing AJ long ago. I think he doesn't like the way AJ bucks him, like that WTF? look the other night. It is so obvious that he is better than Lue in every way. If AJ had been playing we could be a few games higher in the standings. We were just throwing games away with Lue. This is why Woody will kill us if we get in the playoff mix. Unless we have a perfect storm of injuries that force him to not suck. smirk.gif

I actually mentioned in the chat room last night that all the injuries we have has forced Woody to NOT screw up the substitutions. He did still make some weird moves, but far less than usual. ambulance.gif

I was one that didn't like the AJ trade so much. Sorry to say I'm not steaming at all. Who would if your team is winning. Remember AJ has done nothing for us last year and earlier this season. He's often injured and out of shape. When there's a BK move that I don't like I also say that I'm hope I'm wrong because in the end we all want to see our team win.

Quote:

I was one that didn't like the AJ trade so much. Sorry to say I'm not steaming at all. Who would if your team is winning. Remember AJ has done nothing for us last year and earlier this season. He's often injured and out of shape. When there's a BK move that I don't like I also say that I'm hope I'm wrong because in the end we all want to see our team win.

I thought AJ had some good stretches for us last season.