• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bowl Games

DrReality

Quote:

here's hoping that the soon to be Petrino Ark team gets their butts kicked.

Well they did. But here is one thing I would like to say...Bobby Petrino was a very successful college coach - and he likely will be again. He bailed on a Pro team - and gave up about $2M a year to do it. I don't blame the guy a bit. "Loyalty?" to the Falcons??? Get real. You do what is best for yourself and your family - period. munching_out.gif

• Admin

Quote:

You do what is best for yourself and your family - period.

That statement simply doesn't apply here. Petrino did nothing for the betterment of his family and it was only to his betterment because it was an easy way out of a situation he simply wasn't man enough to deal with. He bailed because he's a coward with low character and no sense of honor.

Everyone outside of Arkansas knows Petrino for what he is now and I hope it destroys recruiting at that school. What kid or parent is going to listen to him talk about making a committment to his team and the whole generic sports rah-rah crap about being part of a team and fighting together and all that, when you've got Petrino, the coward, sitting there delivering it? Likely only the ones that have no other options.