• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

You heard it here first

codyatl

When the preseason rankings for college football come out next year this is how they will look....

1- USC

2- Oklahoma

3- Missouri

4- UGA

I would even bet that usc passes uga this yr on the final polls. Even if the soooners lose tonight they will still rank higher than uga next yr. UGA gets no credit for what they did to Hawaii. The so called experts(Mark May) were picking hawaii to win or at least the game would be close. UGA destroys them and instead of hearing how good UGA is and what an incredible job the did against the best offense in the country, we hear, well hawaii didnt belong, lol. USC destroys illinois and do we hear that they didnt belong? NO, we hear how good usc is and how they should be co-national champs. Ridiculous.

Quote:

When the preseason rankings for college football come out next year this is how they will look....

1- USC

2- Oklahoma

3- Missouri

4- UGA

1. USC

2. UGA

3. UF

4. LSU

5. VT

USC is #1 only b/c of popularity of being the only dominant football program in the Pacific West. UGA has to share all their greatness with all the other powerful programs in their part of the country.

I would not put any Big 12 team in the top 5 next year. Oklahoma looked awful last night and they beat Missouri. Missouri pounded a heartless and coachless Arkansas team that they probably will not get much credit for. Arkansas defense is one of the worst in the SEC. The 2nd place Big 12 team (Mizz) plays the 6th or 7th place SEC team should not be a fair matchup any way.

Hopefully VT will destroy Kansas so I don't look the fool. LOL.

• Premium Member

I think that they have to rank UGA pretty High simply because they are returning a whole lot of freshmen and sophomores...

Is anybody graduating?

Moreover, MY Hokies will make the top 5.. and so will LSU.

UGA returning 17 starters. We lose 2 OL and Bailey but we have Israel Troupe incoming wich will really help the offense. Dfensively we lose Howard and Kelin but I dont think that will hurt us too bad as we have plenty of depth and some real strong talent returning including Currain who is a star. Not to mention our cb's hav ereally stepped up this yr.

What kills me is people like Mark May saying that florida and texas should be ranked ahead of uga, lol. that is comical to me. UGA beat fla and is returning so many players wiht a top 5 recruiting class coming in the last 2 yrs. I wont even comment on texas, lol. For some reason uga not getting the respect they deserve for the season they had. People are so quick to point out that usc had injuries that costs them games but injuries or not if u lose to stanford at home there is no excuse. Oklahoma the same thing. they lose to 2 unranked teams and noone wants to talk about that. Every yr oklahoma goes into the bowls with the experts saying they are the best team in the land and every yr they get their asses stomped. Just look at the bowl records for each conference. big 12 only 4-3 pac10 4-2 big 10 3-4 acc only 2-5 sec 6-2 says it all.

Not only are we returning 17 starters and getting the likes of Caleb King and Israel Troupe on offense alone after RSing, but we're also looking at having the #2 ranked recruiting class. And while I don't place a whole lot of faith in recruit rankings, I think it will go a long way toward us getting a top 3 ranking.