• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Warriors, Sonics and Lakers all interested in J.T.

dimes4life

Whats up Hawks fans...Long time no talk...but this might get you out of your chairs. There have been rumors of the Sonics, Warriors and Lakers being very interested in Jason Terry. First, the Sonics, whom JT is very intrigued by, just because it is his home away from home, and the fact that the Sonics do not have a PG, which by the way would be a perfect fit if the defensive minded Nate McMillan couold turn JT not only into a "PG" but also a defensive player. Secondly, is the Lakers, which you have all heard have been interested in Jason Terry, and others such as G.P., Karl Malone, P.J. Brown and Juwan Howard, but that's besided the point. This would also be an ideal fit for the Lakers because Terry wouldn't even have to play point in Phil Jackon's triangel offense. He would just have to shoot, which is something he is quite good at. Finally, the Warriors. As you know I live in Sac., Ca and the talk is if the Warriors can not resign Arenas they will first go after Kidd, but if they can't get him than they would go after the more affordable Terry. I just wanted to let y'all know what's being said on the West Coast. I'm out...Talk to you when the draft ends...

If he goes to Seattle they have Barry and Allen that

can handle the ball.IF his defense can be improved

he would fit in perfectly with the Lakers also...GS?

Not so sure that would be a great fit.

I will really be dissapointed if we lose JT. For some it will be a wish come true, but you will watch how much we will mis JT if he ends up signing with another ball club. I dont see Dickau doing absolutely anything for us, he is very very inconsistent, while JT is one of the most consistent players we got.