• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith takes small Shot at Woody

ATLien_

I don't know if anyone was watching Josh Smith's post game interview, but he took a little shot at Woody. The reporter asked Josh Smith did they expect Outlaw to take the final shot? Josh Smith responds "No we expected Brandon Roy to take the last shot, but that coach over there trusts all of his players to take shots. He had been hot the whole game and his coach trusted him enough to take the shot."

I'm just going off memory, and not doing a very good job of it. It may not look like much to read it, but his body language and voice patterns told the story. I belive this is in reference to his 30 point first half the other day with few second half attempts. This was a shot at Woody. Flame away!

• Premium Member

Quote:

I don't know if anyone was watching Josh Smith's post game interview, but he took a little shot at Woody. The reporter asked Josh Smith did they expect Outlaw to take the final shot? Josh Smith responds "No we expected Brandon Roy to take the last shot, but that coach over there trusts all of his players to take shots. He had been hot the whole game and his coach trusted him enough to take the shot."

I'm just going off memory, and not doing a very good job of it. It may not look like much to read it, but his body language and voice patterns told the story. I belive this is in reference to his 30 point first half the other day with few second half attempts. This was a shot at Woody. Flame away!

I don't know. Travis Outlaw had been having his way with Smoove. Of course it was no surprise when they went to Travis for the game winner. I want Wood gone too, however, Smoove can't be talking about today. Today, JJ was unconscious and Smoove was the main one taking the ball out of his hands.

LOL, If Woodys not careful Josh Smith is going to be writing an "I have a dream speech" about him.

I have a dream that I would have a coach that would make first half adjustments when I'm ballin. I have a dream of a time where my coach knew how to draw up more than one play.

All jokes aside nol2.gif

I just see Smiths frustration growing with every game we lose that we should win. I think Josh Smith is gone if Woody is back next year. I don't think he will resign. Unless of course, we make the playoffs.