• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Everybody: STOP HATING on JOE JOHNSON

BHayley

This guy has won 75 % of our games the last 2 seasons. He was the chief reason we didn't win about 10 games all of last year, and he is slumping a bit this year. He is the only player on our team who can score 27 on any given night. I have been harsh on Smoove, but he is coming along nicely, and Marvin had his 3 or so good games in December and is garbage right now.

Joe + Smoove + Gasol = Death to the Eastern Conference.

Trade Marvin!

Quote:

GSU, any idea on why when I click the link you posted I get the new Hawksquawk look but when I use the boards regularly I get the old look

Cuz I screwed up linking it! SHHH

BTW those two apparently aren't the same poster per their IPs. They just share the same half brain!

• Premium Member

Quote:

This guy has won 75 % of our games the last 2 seasons. He was the chief reason we didn't win about 10 games all of last year, and he is slumping a bit this year. He is the only player on our team who can score 27 on any given night. I have been harsh on Smoove, but he is coming along nicely, and Marvin had his 3 or so good games in December and is garbage right now.

Trade Marvin!

I saw something similar on the Bucks board. Many of them want Redd traded???

Quote:

Trade Marvin!

lol... and I can't even remember all of the games where if Joe would have decided to show up we would have won instead of lost... luckily we won tonight even though Joe decided to take the night off.