• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does anyone play 2k8 on xbox live?

Admin

I have never played online before in any game but I was thinking about getting xbox live to play 2k8 online since beating the computer is getting pretty boring. So does anyone play and if so is it any fun? Do you play with the default settings for the game (camera, roster, settings, etc?)

That's understandable, I'm glad that they are set in stone, I just wish the default settings weren't so damn slow. It's rough to be the fast breaking Hawks and feel like you have Zaza dribbling up the court LOL.

Thanks for letting me know about that stuff though, I will probably sign up tonight and play some.

Okay so apparently because it's been 2 years since I created that account after 12 months of not using it online it can't be used for xbox live so I had to create a new account (with a 0 gamerscore frown.gif ) and that is Dolfan23b. I going to try and play 2k8 now.

Alright so I just played my first game and it was fun although that crap with the opponent shaking the screen during FTs is pure BS. Somehow I missed every single FT that I attempted out of at least 15. Is that normal? That's enough to make me not want to play as that seems like school yard BS.

Dolfan, I got an X-360 recently. I just picked up 2k8. I would be interested in trying the on-line thing. I am still getting used the controls, so I am prob not ready to play on-line yet.

My gammer ID is Frosgrim. Maybe we can create a little HS league?

I think that's a good idea. I have played about 6 games so far. The first 3 I won in blowouts. Then the next 3 I got blown out. It's pretty frustrating getting blown out but it's fun winning. My gamertag is Dolfan23b and I will add you tonight when I get home from work.