Easy indication our coaching staff is incompetent

BHayley

In the latest AJC article, all our players are saying how we need to run if we will be successful.

Wtf?

Why are we still having this problem over halfway into the season? Does Woodson not think about pushing the ball at all? Oh wait, we know the answer to that one.

I'll never forget--when we went 4-1 last year, JJ said that we might as well become a running team.

Wtf is this banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

I don't even know what that guy preaches anymore.

Whenever we're on a losing streak, his most insightful thing is "we must figure out how to get out of this funk."

When we have trade options, he says "we will only make a trade if it makes us better."

He says we will be a running team (I heard him say that in person and watched all 12 players doing extra warm-ups just because they believed in this philosophy). We go out West and our offense looks like a bunch of High school kids running around. Actually, I'm wrong. Because on half court offense, no body "runs" around. We just stand around and watch JJ take contested 23 foot fadeaways