• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Valentine's Day... care to share any ideas?

cyman3

What has worked in the past? What plans ended up being a disaster? What do you plan to do for your significant other?

I just bought some flowers from PROFLOWERS.com. i paid $34 for a dozen assorted flowers that will be shipped to her place.

I still havent made any plans. got any ideas?

Last year, i gave my gf a date w/ spa sydell. she loved it!

c'mon fellas, lets share ideas!

ONLY DO THIS IF YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH YOUR WOMAN

This is what I will be doing...since it falls on a weekday...

I will decorate the house with flowers and candles in the living room, bed room and the bath room.

As she enters I'll have drawn her a warm bath with oils and bathing soaps and bubbles with soft music playing throughout the house. She'll soak while I prepare dinner. When dinner is completed, I'll bathe and dry her and have her put on a nice robe.

We'll the have a dinner picnic on the floor in the living room with pillows for comfort (don't forget the wine). After dinner I will place her on the bed and give her a full body massage(if you don't know how to do this go get a book now!). This will lead to her falling asleep or sex. You'll score more points if you put her to sleep. A hell of alot more great sex will follow later.

If you do this she'll feel like you're deeply in love with her. Only do this if you are deeply in love with her. If only want sex then buy her some flowers and candy, then take her to dinner and back to your place for expected sex.

I got lucky this year......not like what most of you are thinking. I have a business trip to Savannah planned for the 18-20th. My wife is from Charleston, SC (just about 2 hours from Savannah). We're driving up the Friday before my meetings and dropping the kids off with her grandparents. Then we'll enjoy a few nice days in Savannah on the company dime. Grant it, I'll have some meetings to attend, but it will still be a nice time away from the kids for a few days where we can just relax. It just so happens my meetings are at one of the nicest hotels/spas in Savannah! By the way, any of you that live in Savannah or visit alot, I need some recommendations for some nice upscale restaurants. I have to take some clients out to dinner. We're staying at The Mansion on Forsyth Park.

The only downside to proflowers (at least in my experience with them) is that the flowers arrive in a box and the vase is in separated along with whatever else you ordered so the girl has to put it all together which isn't quite as breathtaking as ordering from a local florist but it's still nice.

My wife's birthday is on the 13th, so I get hit with the double-whammy each year. This year, it's gonna be 2 dozen roses (from proflowers as well!), one dozen for her bday and one dozen for vday, and a nice dinner out for her bday to avoid the next day's rush. Nothing crazy or extravagant, but we both go to school, we both work full-time, and we have a 2 1/2 year-old. We're just happy to have a little time away from our daily hustle and bustle!