• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I am NEVER going to another Rockets Hawks game

Admin

Quote:

yeah, its a very bad matchup. Most nights playing Horford at Center is ok... theres many teams playing their PF out of position at center. However, against YAO MING, we need a legit 7 footer to play Center. That means ZAZA has to play big minutes.

Just a bad matchup.

Anything with Zaza in it doesn't bode well for the Hawks... They could play Horford at C and double Yao... It's not like Yao is way stronger than Horford. Let him shoot that fade away from 10 feet out.

Have you ever seen Yao in person? His thighs are bigger than Horfords waist LOL. He doesn't play a super physical style of basketball but he is much stronger than people realize. Yao is just far too strong for anyone on our team to handle, even double teaming.

I was at the game sitting near the Hawks bench and happened to look up and there was BK staring at me - must have been the Hawks jersey. I stopped by and chatted with him for a minute nothing earth shattering - just basic BB conversation. He's actually a nice guy.

He looked bored most of the game until the peanut vendor stopped by - he gave him a fat tip by the way. He'd look up whenever a hottie passed by but mostly he was talking with some guy who I assumed was with the Hawks front office.

Met Steve Smith last night and this dude looks like he can still play. I offered him my jersey so he could get on the floor...he got a kick out that. Super nice guy...

Damn, nice! It was too crowded for me to move down last night like I used to be able to do at Rockets games in past years. I got my tickets way too late and was in the 2nd tier. I bet Smitty probably could still play better than half of the guys we have.

Yao Ming is the one guy I was worried about Horford facing the most when we got him.

Thank goodness they are in the opposite conference.

To be honest I would have tried what Woody tried late in the Cavs game.

Put Josh Smith on him. Since he's unstoppable anyway, put Josh Smith on him so he can have the advantage on the other end and just blow by Yao.