• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks are now the 8th Seed falling fast!

SmooveTheFuture

Now with another close game we should have won the Hawks lose more ground on there playoff push. They are now currently the 8th Seed with a Nets win tonight at this pace they will be out of the playoffs really soon. We lose games that we should win because players dont show up and our coach sucks. The teams behind us like Sixers, Pacers , Bucks and even Knicks are right on our butts and if we dont make any changes I have no doubt in mind we will fall out of the race. We have a really strong schedule after the break and if the Hawks fall out of the race I can see things getting ugly as team and organzation. Can someone in the Hawks franchise step up and get something down before we fall even further at one point we were like the 5th Seed and now we are 8th seed Falling fast!

If you dont see changes before the culmination of the All Star Break and trade deadline, then you know that this organization is not committed to winning a damn thing. I knew we would start free-falling if we kept playing like this. That is why I refused to get excited about a very lackluster team with sorry azz management and FO personnel.

Face it, our team can't win anything as currently constructed (players and management). To think otherwise is pure and utter delusion.