• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Portland could fill 3 needs for us for cheap.

DawsonsCreek

Jack, Frye and James Jones could fill 3 needs for us. Are these earth shaking moves? No. But you wouldnt have to give up Horford,Johnson,Williams or Smith either. In Jack we get a pg who could give us 10 and 4 a night at the least. Frye would give Horford some time off at the 5 and also allow Horford to play the 4 in certain situations. And even though James Jones is out for 3-5 weeks. This man is 58-120 on 3 ptrs. Thats almost 50 percent from a 6'8 shooting guard/Small forward. His FG percentage is almost 47 percent in 199 attempts.

All cheap alternatives to getting us better. Childress and contract expirations (Shelden if necessary too).

I mean would you not do Childress, Salim and Shelden (if it even takes that much) for Jack, Frye and Jones? Considering 2 of our players in that trade dont even play.

• Admin

It would be Chil plus filler (sheldon or expiring) for Jack/Webster

simply because they are not really high on Webster from things I read and they would want to replace him at sf with Chil. Outlaw would back Chil up.

We get our 3 point threat and our point guard.

Quote:

Frye would be a disaster at the 5, but I agree completely about Jack & Jones. (That sounds like a BBQ sauce).

Is Frye any worse then what Zaza, Shelden, Wright is giving us? I mean at least we can have an athletic (tall) body in there who have some sort of skill that can give Horford a few minutes off. I hear what you are saying but by no means am I suggesting that Frye start.

Quote:

simply because they are not really high on Webster from things I read and they would want to replace him at sf with Chil. Outlaw would back Chil up.

I like that deal. Still want the Spanish Magician more, though.

W

Quote:

Quote:

I like that deal. Still want the Spanish Magician more, though.

W

I disagree on Rodriguez, only because he plays the same brand of "Ole!" defense that we already get from Lue...

If there's a deal to be made for Jack and Webster, it needs to be done.