Diesel

• Premium Member

Atlanta sends:

SAR/JT(SNT)/#21 to Seattle.

Seattle Sends Allen/Ramanovich/James to PTL

Atlanta recieves:

Wallace/Wells/#14 (Seattle).

Let the changeover begin.

Theo/Wallace/Grob/Wells/Banks or Dickau.

Why....

Seattle does it because

1. They need a PF to contend in the West.

2. They need a PG.

3. Reef would be the best Pf they have had since Kemp in his glory days. Potapenko/SAR/Lewis/Barry/JT would be an awesome 5. Especially if they can add a very atheletic 2 at #12.... If Pietrus falls or if pavlovic is available.

Portland does it because....

The writing is on the wall. Sheed is being replaced by the much cheaper, less volatile Randolph. Add to that a very strong upgrade at SG and you have a winning combination. Ramanovich is a player that can come in and play some Sf and really bring what they have missed since Shrempf retired. Their 5 of:

Anderson/Allen/Ramonivich/Randolph/Davis is downright scary for the most part.

Atlanta does it because:

We get great players from PTL. Both of whom match our needs defensively and offensively. Out of the draft, i think Marcus Banks or even Heinrich (if he falls) or Ridnour would be a great catch.

I'd like to subtract Dog and get Ricky Davis.

You have a decent trade here...But Wells numbers

have been going down the last few years so I don't

know aobut trading for him.

......Let's sign JR Rider, have Portland throw in Ruben Patterson, and bring Roy Tarpley out of retirment.

Might as well corner the market on serious character flaws if you are going to trade two solid human beings in JT and Reef for a couple of serious thugs in Rasheed Wallace and Bonzi Wells.

You would be able to look at the local police blotter to find out what the Hawks did on the night before.

• Admin

Trading away the team is like starting all over again. We need to build on what we have. Tweak the parts....get a big point guard or ball handling shooting guard. (eric snow, Barry, christie).

Resign Ira to play backup sf. Bring in another backup shooting guard if we let Glover go. Get Nazr healthy.

We are not that far from being a top tier team in the East....not that far at all.

really and truly, what we need, and it's only one piece in my mind, is a very good player...whether or not he's the greatest on earth, well, that's another thing...but Reef and JT don't want to be the team...esp. Reef, the most suited for it.

Someone like Jalen Rose who wants it to be his team, and badly...we have some fantastic role players but no one the court personality/leader.