• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ESPN Mock Draft.

Playmaker0017

ESPN's mock draft has run and we "picked" Boris Daiw.

He's really a 6-foot-9 pass-first old school point guard. He'll never average more than 12 to 15 ppg in the league, but he'll get you five or six rebounds and five or six assists per game. He's probably a mid-to-late first-rounder.

Send him my way! 6'9" with passing skills. If we keep Terry, I am all for this. The foreigners know how to play basketball. American's have become too dunk oriented.

Play.

From what I've read he guards the opposing teams best perimeter player whether its the PG, SG, or SF. He loves to handle the ball and control the game. Good at making players around him better. Good 1st step and handles. Can drive and finish with dunk or kick out to open man. A natural leader. Great athlete, French Dunk Chanpion. People who scouted him sayhis impact on the team is greater then what the box score indicates.

His weakness is that he doesn't shoot consistent from outside and plays passive on offense but sometimes too agressive on defense.

He sounds like he has a little Pippen in him. (He defers to Pietrus on offense and steps it up on defense like Pippen did with Jordan and how Kidd does with Nets.

Take this with grain of salt. To seem him play you must fly to France b/c his team is still in the playoffs. But isn't that good. It shows his team is a winner and other teams can't see him in person so he will probably slip to #21.