• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Any word on who will fill out the roster?

tmac13

I was a bit surprised that we didn't get Williams back in the deal but the only way we could have gotten him would be if we had included Salim, Mario, or Solomon so I'm going to assume that BK values those players above Williams and if that's the case then I doubt he would sign him and even though I would like Williams I would rather us spend the money on a veteran big and then after 30 days hopefully Lo will be brought back as well.

Wow and how's this for a first. On the ESPN Trade Machine it has the Hawks listed cap room in the negatives for the first time since BK started cleaning house.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Wow and how's this for a first. On the ESPN Trade Machine it has the Hawks listed cap room in the negatives for the first time since BK started cleaning house.

I have them about $300K under the cap, but granted that doesn't include the minimum salary player they'll add Monday.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

I have them about $300K under the cap, but granted that doesn't include the minimum salary player they'll add Monday.

Ahhh...Bibby had a trade kicker.

Thanks, Dolfan.