• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

From a Magic Fan

lifelong

This is a recap comparing our two squads after the Bibby trade from a Magic fan on the realgm boards. Unfortunately, I think it's pretty much true.

Quote:

on paper...

besides, it's more like this:

Dwight>>>>Horford

Rashard=

Hedo>>Williams

Evans

Nelson=

more importantly:

SVG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Woodson

no way hedo is as much better than marvin as jj is better than evans

and bibby is def > not => to jameer

and dwight isn't 2x better than horford than jj is better than evans

also, who do they have on bench to match up to chill/acie/zaza?

we have won against them since they got dwight for some reason, even tho our team wasn't as good in the past as it is now

Quote:

This is a recap comparing our two squads after the Bibby trade from a Magic fan on the realgm boards. Unfortunately, I think it's pretty much true.

Quote:

on paper...

besides, it's more like this:

Dwight>>>>Horford

Rashard=

Hedo>>Williams

Evans

Nelson=

more importantly:

SVG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Woodson

Dwight Howard playing he at his best his the biggest difference in a series. His ability in the low post is a big factor with the low scoring games you get in the playoffs.

Another way to look at it is that we have beat them more often than not lately without Bibby. Granted, Lo's "old man strength" helped keep Howard out of his comfort zone. Assuming that we get another able body that can force Howard away from "slamming distance" then I'm not having nightmares about facing the Magic.

Quote:

no way hedo is as much better than marvin as jj is better than evans

and bibby is def > not => to jameer

and dwight isn't 2x better than horford than jj is better than evans

also, who do they have on bench to match up to chill/acie/zaza?

we have won against them since they got dwight for some reason, even tho our team wasn't as good in the past as it is now

good points, but i really like hedo over marvin. he's averaging 20 and 6 and he can hit the three, unlike our small forward. but, the funny part was the one i bolded, the one comparing the two head coaches.

There is one big reason why we beat the Magic. We are one of the few teams who have guys (Smith and Horford) quick enough to keep Howard from getting all the way to the rim.

Howard can get shots in the 5-12 foot range all day against us but he can't hit those shots.