• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Childress traded

MikeWilksBooth

words with Sekou Smith about last nights game and the coming roadtrip

“One game is not enough,” Josh Childress said. “As this trip goes on, we’ll see how good this team can be. But we need more than one practice and one game to get it all together.”

So don't panic guys. Give it a few games and we'll get a win streak going hopefully

Quote:

Quote:

what's up with the title of the post?

He's a immature kid. I just ignore his posts.

Click on his name and then click "ignore user" and POOF....he's gone smile.gif

What are you talking about? I simply pointed out his conversation with Sekou. I don't see anything wrong with that. But if you want to start something Jack...that's fine. But usually in our language, if the next word begins with a vowel, it would be "an". So "He's an immature kid."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A%2C_an

Quote:

Quote:

what do u expect from a kid that names himself after the man that assassinated Lincoln?

The same thing I expect out of the kid who names himself after the assassin who killed the assassin of Kennedy.

Jack Ruby killed Lee Harvey Oswald (before he stood trial), who assassinated Kennedy.

At least get your facts straight.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

what do u expect from a kid that names himself after the man that assassinated Lincoln?

The same thing I expect out of the kid who names himself after the assassin who killed the assassin of Kennedy.

Jack Ruby killed Lee Harvey Oswald (before he stood trial), who assassinated Kennedy.

Ok and what did I miss???? I'm sorry if Lee died before standing trial, he was still in on it in some form. But you got me there!

Quote:

Quote:

Did Oswald assassinate Kennedy ?

Technically, he was accused of assasinating Kennedy, but was killed by Jack Ruby on live television before he was able to stand trial. Many people believe he did it, but was not alone.