• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

HEY WOODY- Bring Horf back in you moron

Dukegotgame

• Admin

Ugh...once again NO adjustments in the second half.

The opposing team figures us out and kicks our a$$es.

He frustrates me to no end. After Isiah Thomas he is the worst coach in the NBA. Actually he is probably worse because he has a talented team here while Thomas has a big mess.

Well tonight ZAZA actually had more points than Horford in less minutes. I hear ya though. I think Woody saw how overmatched Horford was in the 3rd quarter when Smoove couldnt double off Horry and help him. Truthfully without Smooves help Horford was way overmatched by Duncun and Kurt Thomas on the glass. Smitty was right, tonight we needed ZazA and horford together and should have sat Marvs ayss on the pine.

Quote:

Well tonight ZAZA actually had more points than Horford in less minutes. I hear ya though. I think Woody saw how overmatched Horford was in the 3rd quarter when Smoove couldnt double off Horry and help him. Truthfully without Smooves help Horford was way overmatched by Duncun and Kurt Thomas on the glass. Smitty was right, tonight we needed ZazA and horford together and should have sat Marvs ayss on the pine.

In 28 minutes Horford had 13 rebounds, Zaza had 3 in 20 minutes. Kust Thomas had 9 in 13 minutes, Damn I wish we traded for him.

Zaza doesnt do anything on the boards, unless he's rebounding his own miss. He is also great at getting scored on, and occasionally will get you some junk points around the basket. He fades from contact though so he wont really force the other team's bigs to work on D or get in foul trouble.