• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

fantasy mlb.. anyone game?

drzachary

Anyone interested in fantasy MLB? I know last year we had a good number in the Saer Sene Memorial League, though it wasn't the most active of leagues.

Reply if interested! I can set it up again if you'd like, or anyone who wants the reins can have them. I'd like a good discussion of ground rules before setting up a default league though.

Quote:

All you need is 10 good owners.

AHF kept up with it.

That's 4 thus far.

Anyone want to set up an invite-only one?

10 teams

Points scoring

In other words total points determines the standings, not a roto type or head to head set up.

You earn points in offensive and pitching categories. There is a games played and started limit.

It is set up for a live draft but you can prerank players if unable to make it to the draft. The time can be changed.

Make a commitment to set your lineups for the week if you can't check it daily. (deadbeat owners suck)

Post if interested.

• Moderators

Quote:

It is set up for a live draft but you can prerank players if unable to make it to the draft. The time can be changed.

I will play if I can make the draft. What time is it set for?

Quote:

Quote:

I will play if I can make the draft. What time is it set for?

Zack told me he needed the league ID # which is 202258 I have sent you the PW already

it's set for Sat the 29th right now but I'm willing/going to change it once the league fills and we can get a vote.

Me personally I will let the server pick my team for me, that way I've got a chance.

LOL