• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I just watched the Bourne movies

Plainview1981

I have finally watched all three movies over the last two nights and I liked all three. However, I had a tough time deciding between TBS and TBU. There is not a huge difference between the three, but I just found myself interested in TBS more than TBI. I was ready to surely put it as the best until the last 40 minutes or so of the TBU kicked in. It was such a thrill ride.

It's so odd that a trilogy could get better instead of worse as it goes along, but I'd have a hard time arguing with that possibly being the case here. The first one is good, but it just scratches the surface of everything. Select the black box below with your cursor to view the spoiler text

I really liked Brian Cox in the TBS and thought him not being in TBU hurt abit. Atleast for me.

TBU had the best action, but I just found myself the most interested in TBS. I'd rank them all really close to one another.

The Bourne Supremacy:8/10

The Bourne Ultimatum:8/10

The Bourne Identity:8/10

Very solid series. I don't know where they can go with a 4th one though. I honestly have been skipping these movies forever because I figured they would just be full of nothing but cliches, but the series was alittle bit fresh to my surprise.

• Moderators

Quote:

I need to add the last two to my NetFlix queue. Good to hear they are descent movies.

Smart enjoyable action movies. If you like action movies I don't see how you don't like these. They likely also appeal to people who like mysteries or just like Matt Damon! wink.gif