• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Really Pumped For Tonite's Game!

JackB1

I wish it was 7:30 already! This is probably the biggest regular season game the Hawks have had in the last 5 years. We can really increase our chances of staying ahead of NJ dramatically with a win tonite. Horford should have a big night against Boone and NJ really doesn't have many threats from the arc. I think it will be a hard fought close game that will come down to the last 3 mins. If the boys in blue don't get up and give a 100% effort tonite, they never will.

I hope Woody has them ready to play from the start.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Quote:

Im just as pumped as you are IM GONA BE GOING TO GAME! lol. My first hawks game, can't wait. Too bad im gona be the one hawks fan there making noise for my boys. Maybe u should make a FIRE WOODY sign let him kno he cant go anywhere without knowing he sucks lol.

A Hawks Fan in "Joisey"??? lol

Give us your impressions after the game. Make sure the boys hear ya!!!

Quote:

Im just as pumped as you are IM GONA BE GOING TO GAME! lol. My first hawks game, can't wait. Too bad im gona be the one hawks fan there making noise for my boys. Maybe u should make a FIRE WOODY sign let him kno he cant go anywhere without knowing he sucks lol.

Some others said they're going. I hope you guys represent!!! Go HAWKS

He had 14/5 last time we played them and he had 17/12 in the game before that. He didn't play in the first game. Al had 14/7 last time we played them and7/8 in the game before that. Boone is VERY long and he is one of the few bigs who can match Al's quickness. This is not an easy matchup for Al at all.

The guy I am most worried about is JJ. He has pretty much sucked in all 3 games versus NJ. His BEST game was a 15/2/4 game but he shot the ball HORRIBLY in all 3 games. He is only averaging 11/4/5 versus NJ.

The good news is that Smoove, Marv and Chillz have all been GREAT against NJ. Smoove is averaging 25/8/5 versus NJ, Chillz is averaging 19/6 and Marv is averaging 18/5. Hopefully, they will keep that up and the addition of Bibby will allow JJ to get off as well.