• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chris Bosh on the trading block

Dukegotgame

Vince Carter has reportedly made a strong push for the raptors to trade Chris Bosh for a veteran because they need to win now and cannot wait.

I'd send them Big Dog for Bosh in a second. I'd even throw in Nazr if it was needed. If Nazr had to be involved to complete this deal we could easily sign Kevin Willis and he's a good backup and we wouldn't have to worry about his health. Then we could move Reef to Sf where he seems comfortable.

Jt

Diaw

Reef

Bosh

Theo

Now that squad could win. I wish we could get Maggette with our exception... pretty much every NBA GM says he's on the verge of blowing up this season.... however I don't know if we would even make an offer to him or not...

• Premium Member

1. Bosh can't be traded for 6 months now.

2. Vince likes Bosh.

3. Glen G. Loves Bosh because he's Cheap Talent.

4. No real reports out of Toronto to agree with that story.

I read everything out of Toronto. They are keeping Baston, Losing Leonard, and will be over the cap.

You guys can have Bosh!

I don't know why we picked him. The boy needs to gain some weight, plus, we don't even know what position he would play on Toronto yet. I know Toronto was debating between T.J Ford and Chris Bosh. We should've picked Ford!

And I don't know why Vince would like Bosh. Bosh seems like he needs some work before putting him out in the starting line.

I think I'd do a SAR for Davis/Bosh trade as well. Although Davis' contract is huge and a year longer than SAR's, we get a player with huge potential in Bosh.

JT/Diaw/Grob/Davis/Ratliff

That team is definitely a half-court team, though. Davis/Ratliff would be tough inside.

JT/Diaw/DJ/Bosh/Ratliff

That would be a serious threat on the break.

JT/Diaw/Grob/Davis/Ratliff ?

Where exactly would the offense come from with this lineup? Davis and Ratliff would clog up the middle but aren't scorers. Diaw is a pass-first guy. Which leaves JT and GRob to do all the scoring. I just don't see it. Throwing Bosh in would be more effective but he won't be able to produce too much until he bulks up a bit. Or you could even play Hendu

The trade might be worth it but you could never play Davis and Theo together IMO.