• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why are people bashing J. Smith when

Kimsey

Marvin and Horford had worst games than him against the Bulls?

Horford - 32 min. with 3 points is unacceptable.

Marvin - same old same old.

How about Woodson with a 7 man rotation killing everyone by the 4th quarter. (more or less he's been doing it since the all-star break)

If Smith had a bad half he deserves criticism but you got to give more to the players that performed more poorly.

We can compete with anyone for first 24 minutes of the game but everything unravels after that.

Quote:

How about Woodson with a 7 man rotation killing everyone by the 4th quarter. (more or less he's been doing it since the all-star break)

If Smith had a bad half he deserves criticism but you got to give more to the players that performed more poorly.

We can compete with anyone for first 24 minutes of the game but everything unravels after that.

Marvin and Horford last night were......

trainwreck450b.jpg

I cannot speak for anyone else but the reason I jumped on Smoove was because I dont think he is worth the max and we are prolly going to come close to maxing him. He makes great circus plays and makes just as many terrible plays. He does the same stupid ayss things over and over. I know Horford had a horrible game but he was way over matched and horrible games like this are rare IN HIS ROOKIE YEAR. Josh is not a rookie, Josh should have learned the game by now regardless of who our coach is. As for Marv if I thought he was headed for a long term huge deal after this season I would say HELL NO as well. Marv is what he is, a guy who on most nights can knock down open jumpers. He does ok getting to the foul line on drives. He was aggressive tonight like alot of people complain they want him to be. The problem is he just isnt good enough to take it to the basket on a consistant basis. He is too dam awkward, I dont know how else to explain it.

Quote:

Josh SMith actually used to be the whipping boy on this team. Then when he turned his game around when he moved to the 4, people conveniently forgot they ever bashed him.

Now all that energy is concentrated on Marvin.

Funny thing is there are those who actually thought Marvin was going to be better than Smoove when Al Harrington left.

When Marvin was Summer League MVP, they were convinced he was the go to guy after Joe Johnson.

Oh the selective amnesia of HS