• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DDT 7/9/03

Diesel

• Premium Member

Grob to Indy.

Mercer/Nazr to PTL

Artest/Anderson/McInnis to Atlanta.

The word is on the street that Indy will pay Oneal 7 years 120+ Million. If that is the case, they will need some cap relief. Artest is not wanted by Oneal, plus he's signed to a Long term deal. Mercer is also Unwanted. Croshere/Harrington will be traded to Minn for Brandon in order that INdy might be able to sign Brad Miller. That means that Indy will need a scorer. GROB to the rescue.

PTL also is in need of Cap Relief. It's new GM has said that they will never again have a 100 million dollar Payroll. That means to me that they are cutting cost. ONE cost cut is Rasheed Wallace. I suspect he will be traded (possibly to Philly or even to Toronto). Another is Damon. Damon is not going anywhere now. So, PTL must get rid of some of their glut. They also have a strong need for a good C. I think that Mercer/Nazr is a good deal for them. They can play Mercer at SG, Bonzi as SF for now. They ride out Stoudamire's contract and consider what they get for Rasheed (probably a SF).

In the end, Atlanta has:

JT/Anderson/Artest/SAR/Theo....

McInnis is someone I wanted to get to play beside JT last year. One problem I see with this is we wouldn't have enough time to play everyone the way they should be played. If we could somehow package in DD & CC for a PF/C I would be very happy.

JT/McInnis/DD

Anderson/Hansen

Artest/Diaw/CC

SAR/Hendu

Theo/Hendu