• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I hope this BS is not true!

swolehawk2

"An agent said Tuesday that the Heat's personnel search could include a potential sign-and-trade deal with the Hawks regarding guard Jason Terry, a restricted free agent... Before guard Gary Payton agreed to join the Lakers, he reportedly received a significant offer from the Heat, according to ESPN." South Florida Sun-Sentinel"

This is good personnel strategy...get rid of all your vet guards in the same off season!!!

Why the [censored] did I have to be born a Hawks fan.

Swolehawk,

That might not be so bad. A sign-and-trade would mean that we are trying to get something in return.

We might be looking at any of these guys: Best, Jones, Wade, Zo.

I mean, JT is high calibre and we can get something of value for him.

I would love a trade for Wade and some scrubs. For the potential. Or Jones and some scrubs. For the talent.

Play.

If JT is so high calibre we need to sign him...seems like nobody sees the talent and potential of JT on this board....most of us think that JT can't get any better. If we get rid of JT we will regret it. Honestly Miami doesn't have anything I would want. I rather have a healthy DJ than Wade.

To let JT, DJ, Ira and Dion leave in the same off season is moronic....period!

Please don't let us trade JT for an overrated punk like Eddie Jones.

Swole,

I do agree that letting all these integral part of the team go would really destabilize us for the next year...

I think we NEED to lose Big Loaf. Other than that, add some players and a coach and an owner -- I'd be sassifried.

But, I would hate to lose all the guys and keep Big Load.

I don't say we let JT walk, but if he needs more money then he isn't really worth it. We get DJ ASAP.. .because who knows ... at worst he becomes Cal Bowdler on the DL... at best he starts.

Dion and Ira can sink in the ocean for all I care.

Play.

I'm not saying a team like this would be better, or that the guys have the same talent as JT, but what if the Hawks did a sign and trade for Eddie Jones, and then they signed Speedy Claxton as a free agent. What would you think of a line up with those two guys? Just wondering.

Jones/Hansen

Claxton/Dickau

GRob/Diaw/Crawford

Theo/Nazr

SAR/Henderson

Maybe trade Robinson, or sign a cheap guard or big man. Just a thought.

Very bad idea.

Eddie Jones's contract will keep the Hawks from ever making any moves in the future to improve themselves. He's a declining player who will be 33 years old this year, and he has 4 years remaining on his deal that will pay him between $12-16 million each year.

Under no circumstances should the Hawks make a deal for Eddie Jones.