• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What an embarrasment

khaos7

Woody should be fired. Zaza is a waste of a roster spot. Bibby should have stayed at the hotel. Pitiful showing. I'm not trying to sound like "the sky is falling", but there is no guarentee we make the playoffs. Not with Orlando and Boston on our schedule. And who's to say the Knicks won't try to play spoiler?

• Premium Member

Quote:

Woody should be fired. Zaza is a waste of a roster spot. Bibby should have stayed at the hotel. Pitiful showing. I'm not trying to sound like "the sky is falling", but there is no guarentee we make the playoffs. Not with Orlando and Boston on our schedule. And who's to say the Knicks won't try to play spoiler?

After this, Who give a flip about this team in the playoffs? This team has no heart or pride! Continue to do some the most amazingly dumbest crap I've ever seen on a basketball court! My Fandom was just taking down several notches! I'll watch them in the playoffs but with much less enthusiasm!

Quote:

Quote:

After this, Who give a flip about this team in the playoffs? This team has no heart or pride! Continue to do some the most amazingly dumbest crap I've ever seen on a basketball court! My Fandom was just taking down several notches! I'll watch them in the playoffs but with much less enthusiasm!

I have to admit that this game diminishes my interest in the playoff race quite a bit. They showed they aren't a playoff team tonight.

On the bright side BK and Woody are one step closer to being fired.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I have to admit that this game diminishes my interest in the playoff race quite a bit. They showed they aren't a playoff team tonight.

On the bright side BK and Woody are one step closer to being fired.

Ex, as you know, the Hawks still have a very good chance of making the playoffs. If they do, I doubt both of those losers are kicked out the door. If we make the playoffs, Woody probably stays. How sad that would be.

Quote:

Anybody see the camera shot of the ASGers in the audience tonight?

Who was the guy wearing the "glasses/funny nose" disguise?
grin.gif

P.S. - Congrats to Bernie Mullins - Jayhawks #1.

LOL, I havent been able to watch the games ever since Channelsurfing went all gay on us by not streaming the visuals of the game. But yeah, what a pathetic showing. Any glimmer of hope I had for them to steal a game or two in the playoffs pretty much went out the window. If you can't step on a lousy team's throat trying to make the playoffs, then how on Earth will you show up when vastly superior teams (with much better coaches) come destined to grab your throat, slit it, and then dump your body in the ocean?

Yeah...not happening.