• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

damn DAmn DAMN!!!!

PureGreatness

Quote:

Indiana might get within a half game of us after tomarrow. we got boston they got charlotte.

How about having some confidence in your favorite team for once. If it's any game on the schedule that they'll be sky high for, it'll be the game tomorrow night. Some of you fans kill me with your pessimism all the time.

That's 11 out of 15 folks . . . the best stretch of ball since December, and the best stretch in about 9 years

Just one time have faith in your team to get it done. Just one (( bleepin )) time !!

Quote:

Quote:

Indiana might get within a half game of us after tomarrow. we got boston they got charlotte.

How about having some confidence in your favorite team for once. If it's any game on the schedule that they'll be sky high for, it'll be the game tomorrow night. Some of you fans kill me with your pessimism all the time.

That's 11 out of 15 folks . . . the best stretch of ball since December, and the best stretch in about 9 years

Just one time have faith in your team to get it done. Just one (( bleepin )) time !!

I hear ya. How about the fact that the Magic Number is down to 2 with the possibily of it being 1 or 0 tomorrow!

Tonight, at home, in front of our own home folks, we get to play the Celtics and give

them a taste of what life for them is going to be in the first round of the playoffs.

There they sit, all smug in their first place finish, thinking all is well in their world.

But, there is this crappy, scrappy, hungry 8th place team, waiting to pounce

on them.

Ever chase a dog home, run him under the front porch and then try to pester him?

That dog will bite you. Hawks have been chased home and we're waiting to put

the bite on those lofty 1st place guys.

Let's go!! Let's do it!!

bannana_guitar.gif