• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ricky Davis is supposedly on the block........

jezmund

Would you guys want him on this team? It seems like there is a lot of negative that comes with him. Maybe if he came to a team with veterans and a good coach, he would change? I know I've seen a lot of talk about keeping the players we have to build some chemistry because there is no doubt we have some talent on our roster. I was just thinking that he's quite a bargain considering the numbers he can put up. I know he put them up for a bad team but he makes the same amount that Nazr and he is only a BU. One thing I do know, if we were to pull off a deal for him, we would have to get rid of Big Dog. Just wondering what you guys thought about him, I'm not too familiar with him.

I was thinking like:

ATL gets R.Davis/D.Davis

POR gets G.Robinson/N.Mohammed

CLE gets R.Patterson

Just a random thought, I heard CLE wants Patterson.

JT/Dickau

Davis/Hansen

Diaw/(DJ)/CC

SAR/Hendu

Theo/Davis

I dont know how many people watch cavs game, and I'm not even referring to yall here, but I've had so many people talk to me like Ricky Davis is a really good player. He is actually terrible. His shot selection and defense are just terrible. Don't let that assist total fool you either, he's a bad passer. I'd never want him on my team. Not considering age, i'd rather have Big Dog than Ricky Davis any day, maybe even considering age. He would give us a lot of highlights though and Dale Davis is a good player to have.

Yeah god for bid us get a player that is alittle bit

exciting...That would be a crime around here.We

need more Steve Smith's and SAR's to bore us

to death.lol