• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kiper and McShay 2 round mock drafts

Admin

Yeah I would say there is a pretty significant difference in talent level between the two. I have a suspicion that Miami will looking at Henne or Flacco with the top pick in the 2nd round but only if they are able to move the top pick for multiple picks. As long as Miami doesn't draft Ryan I will be happy. He would pretty much ruin the season for me if we picked him frown.gif

I am not happy with either of those. There seem to be significant mistakes in both. Flacco over Brohm- insane.

Lofton, a MLB in the 2nd when we could get Sims or another O-lineman?

My only fear in this draft is that it goes

1) J. Long

2) G. Dorsey

3)??? Ryan seems like the only real choice here assuming no trading takes place. Ellis- eh, Albert, maybe but that is really high for a guy that is just coming into his own as an OT.

St. Louis is really scaring me because they can trade w/ NE. NE then picks up Dorsey. That leave us holding the bag so to speak.

Quote:

My only fear in this draft is that it goes

1) J. Long

2) G. Dorsey

3)??? Ryan seems like the only real choice here assuming no trading takes place. Ellis- eh, Albert, maybe but that is really high for a guy that is just coming into his own as an OT.

St. Louis is really scaring me because they can trade w/ NE. NE then picks up Dorsey. That leave us holding the bag so to speak.

That is the worry of us all. Of course a trade down would be ideal in that scenerio but its easier said then done to find a trade partner. Personally, rather then take Ryan #3, I'd rather reach for Ellis, Albert, or Clady (who is a pure LT) and get whatever is left at QB from Brohm, Flacco, & Henne with pick #34.

Would you rather have:

1. Matt Ryan and a 2nd round DT or OL at #34 (6th best OL in draft is all that is left there)

or

2. Your choice of Ellis, Clady, or Albert at #3 and whatever is left over from Henne, Flacco, Brohm at #34

I personally like option #2.

I don't see New England moving up from #7. They have no 2nd or 3rd round pick this year. They could only trade next year's picks to move up from #7. (which makes it more difficult)

and

Who wants to help the Patriots ....AKA the "Evil Empire ?"

One possibility that has not been discussed is to offer the Rams pick #3 and number #38 or #47 to move up one spot to #2 so we are guaranteed Dorsey.