• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who here....

Diesel

Quote:

I'd for sure take the 15 points before I went 8 to 1 that we'd win in Boston.

Me too Iman...the atmosphere in Boston will be intense. That town is gonna be FIRED UP...and those vets know that this is the real season for them. I would give us a very slim to none chance of winning game 1 - but - I think being young and athletic may give us a chance at keeping it competitve. Even if they torch us early Woody will run the starters forever so we might get a back-door cover on the 15 point spread.

That said - I read on CNNSI.com (or somewhere) that the line for the Hawks winning the NBA Champoinship is 60-1 while it's 8-5 for the Celtics. WTF - it should be 5000-1 for the Hawks.

Unfortunately, if I were to bet this game I would take the C's. Dont you think there is a reason why Vegas put that spread so high? (-15) They know what theyre doing. Of course, I cant bet against my Hawks, so i'm going to stay away from that one.

I would say if they had a bet that I would win if the Hawks won either game 1 or 2 and also gave roughly 8 to 1 odds there is no doubt in my mind I would take it. I would also seriously think about $100 on that bet.

And now that you said the spread is 15 on game 1...I have a bet to make. I don't see any game in this series a blow out until the possibility of us being down 0-3 and that is only a slight possibility...