• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OK, time for Bibby to STFU

AnnArborHawk

• Premium Member

Quote:

Bibby needs to shut up. Nothing worse than a guy who talks a lot of smack off the court but looks like a fool on the court. Kind of like Stevenson calling LeBron overrated.

I'd much prefer our players keep their mouths shut and just try to earn their respect on the court.

Agreed.

All I know is that we better make the next two games close (and hopefully win one). The TNT crew was basically hootin on the Hawks at halftime this last game and the play-by-play guy was calling them "not ready for prime time". If our only four national TV games this year are all beat downs our "legacy" for making the playoffs finally will just be a footnote that only Hawks fans and stat geeks will remember.

Then we get an offseason with the same old ownership/GM/coaching problems - and no draft choice.

Exactly, the media and other playoffs teams don't respect the Hawk's. how do you respect a team that can't even make it to 500 there are no superstars on this team and no draft choice this year when everyone is coming out.

Some how I knew the Hawk's would just be glad to make the playoffs and get pounded. This off season the Hawk's need to get rid of BK and Woody. They have 4 years to assemble this wonderful team and while the Hawks are young I don't see the Hawks getting alot better. They have alot of pieces but no real team to compete for a championship. Perhaps they could package a few players and get those missing parts to assemble a team instead of players that don't fit in there role sort of like the Celtic's did with KG or the Lakers did with Gasol.

Seeing Bibby sitting there on the bench in the 4th quarter, with a big old grin on his face, smiling and laughing- that really, really bothered me. I mean here his team is getting steamrolled, absolutely humiliated and embarrassed on national TV for a second consecutive game, and there Bibby is riding the pine, yukking it up like he hasn't got a care in the world.

I mean WTF is the matter with you, man? Have you got NO pride? I'd think and hope he'd be pissed at the way things are going....but no. Apparently it's all just a laugh, and obviously he really doesn't appear to give two sh*ts what happens one way or the other.