• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BK must go too--PG situation is still a mess

OkayChief

Acie Law looked nice tonight, but we have 14 million invested in a point guard who plays well once every 6 games, and might not have a good game in this entire series. He failed to draft key players, Speedy is useless, and Bibby isn't getting anything done. This alone should get BK fired.

Big matchup problem for Bibby in this series (IMO). I didn't expect Rondo to do this well but he is a tough matchup for Bib. That doesn't mean Bib sucks though...just that he isn't as good against that quality of young/fast PG. Kinda like Jason Kidd. Nobody would say Jason Kidd "sucks"...yet CP3 is dominating him bigtime. Bad matchup for Kidd. That doesn't mean Kidd isn't still a quality PG against lesser NBA competition...he just gets killed against Paul (who is an MVP candidate).

• Premium Member

Quote:

I liked what Acie did tonight. I think going foward he will be fine. Woody is the one we need fired. We have no offensive discipline or system. We looked lost on offense.

Acie is a much better point guard than Bibby! In that 1st quarter when Bibby was just firing up contested fade away Bricks, the offense looked chaotic. Law came in and actually ran the offense. Just another example of Woodson's inability to develop young talent!

Quote:

Acie is a much better point guard than Bibby! In that 1st quarter when Bibby was just firing up contested fade away Bricks, the offense looked chaotic. Law came in and actually ran the offense. Just another example of Woodson's inability to develop young talent!

Most of the season Acie looked good after a few consistent games with minutes but inevitably he would get hurt and have to reset. Leading up to the end of the season Woody just suddenly stop giving him minutes. IDK why. Truthfully, Boston didn't play that well, but still kicked our teeth in. I hope the good hawks show up in game 3.

I will be very disappointed if Woodson is fired and Knight is still the GM.

Plain and simple..........Atlanta needs a superstar. We had trouble filling the arena when Mookie and Smitty were winning 50 games a year. Go get us a damn dominate player and a good coach and the fans will be happy.

Marvin is a joke and Josh Smith taking that charge with 2 minutes left in the game shows he has matured somewhat in the past 3 years.