• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nique ball

Swish

Quote:

I have an autographed Dominique Wilkins basketball dedicated to yours truly. Anyone have an idea what that would bring?

probably $50-100 on Ebay, although I don't really care for people that buy and sell stuff with people's signatures on them. the whole idea behind an autograph is to show that you met the person.

• 8 months later...

Hey guys, bumping my first ever post here to ask if anyone would be interested in buying the ball off of me...I know I probably shouldn't sell it, but I really need some cash and I'll throw in my basketball case with it if you're interested. If you want I'll post a pic.

Hey guys, bumping my first ever post here to ask if anyone would be interested in buying the ball off of me...I know I probably shouldn't sell it, but I really need some cash and I'll throw in my basketball case with it if you're interested. If you want I'll post a pic.

I have a Basketball signed by Steve Smith, Mookie Blaylock, and Lenny Wilkins. Deke shooed me away, apparently all G-town alumni have a pact that they don't sign autographs on game day. It was a bummer. On the ball too are, Alan henderson, Jeff Shephard, Ira Newble...pretty much the entire roster, except Deke. Pisses me off...

If it's dedicated to you, I would think that would severely decrease its value. Who would want it? Seems kinda tacky to have an autograph made out to someone else.

I have an autographed Dominique Wilkins basketball dedicated to yours truly. Anyone have an idea what that would bring?