• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FairWeather Celtics Fans Freakin Out.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Here's an example:

Quote:

I would assume by the 3rd quarter it would be a wake call yet the celtics kept bricking shots while the hawks kept slamming the ball and hitting 3's.

The celtics have the best record in the NBA and the Hawks had the worse play-off wise. There is no excuse to lose to this team. None at all. Yes the celtics on paper are a better team. Then again so are the pistons against the sixers. The celtics are going to have a hard time winning the next game. You can book mark this post.

I hope that we beat the dogsnot out of them in game 4!!!!

I would love to see Celt fans just lose their damn minds...

Deep down.. Celt fans don't trust the Celts to win... They are looking for a Patroit breakdown!!! I say we give it to them!

Quote:

Here's an example:

Quote:

I would assume by the 3rd quarter it would be a wake call yet the celtics kept bricking shots while the hawks kept slamming the ball and hitting 3's.

The celtics have the best record in the NBA and the Hawks had the worse play-off wise. There is no excuse to lose to this team. None at all. Yes the celtics on paper are a better team. Then again so are the pistons against the sixers. The celtics are going to have a hard time winning the next game. You can book mark this post.

Deep down.. Celt fans don't trust the Celts to win... They are looking for a Patroit breakdown!!! I say we give it to them! i agree D......make em go crazy!!!!!!!!!

That's what I love about Boston fans. One little thing goes wrong, they scatter like roaches. Remember, these are the same paranoid fans that endured 86 years of Red Sox losing. These are the same Boston fans that are having nightmares of 18-1.

I'm not saying we're gonna win this series...I'm just sayin that we might've planted a seed of doubt in their minds.

Quote:

Quote:

Here's an example:

Quote:

Deep down.. Celt fans don't trust the Celts to win... They are looking for a Patroit breakdown!!! I say we give it to them! i agree D......make em go crazy!!!!!!!!!

I'm to the point where I absolutely loathe everything about every team that is in the northeast corner of this country. I hate every team from New York in every sport, and now I hate every team from Boston in every sport.