• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Big Al is so fun to watch.

Brotha2ThaNite

Me and my lady is setting here watching the Game over again. Al had us cracking up with the cleaning of the ball after the J-Smoove block on Rondo. LOL

Did anyone see that? I did not notice he did that at the game.

The hard foul he gave KG and started talking crap to him while KG was on the floor. It is clearly, alone with JJ, J-Smoove and Al are the future to this team. I love Chill too and my man LAW.

Last night was all about AL and Smoove. They got the fans hyped and they got hyped from the fans too.

With the fans giving AL and Smoove the energy it seem like they were not to be denied. That energy went to a whole new level for those guys.

What do we think is Al's ceiling. Is he eventually a 24/12/4 player? It seems like the more this season has progressed, the more aggressive he got. He was simply toying with some of the Celts best players by the end of the game last night and they were basically powerless to do anything about it.

There is no reason to think that he will not get considerably better over the next few years. If his game improved at the same rate as that of Chillz, them imagine what we will have when Al is in year 4 as Chillz iz now.

He is turning into an absolute beast before our very eyes.

• Moderators

Quote:

LoL. Chillz hasn't progressed at all in his 4 years... not a guy you want Al to follow the steps in.

Putting up 24/12/4 is just too much to ask of him... there're only a handful of NBA players putting up that stat... and they're #1 options on their teams.

Something in the 20/10 range is definitely doable for Horford. He has shown a ton this year.

Quote:

LoL. Chillz hasn't progressed at all in his 4 years... not a guy you want Al to follow the steps in.

Putting up 24/12/4 is just too much to ask of him... there're only a handful of NBA players putting up that stat... and they're #1 options on their teams.

Your crazy as hell, Chillz has gotten much better then what he used to be. He now a good role player who is very important to the this team. A must re-sign.

Al can definitely be a 20/10 player but that would probably mean getting rid of someone to open up more shots for him. He's gonna have to consistently hit that mid range jumper and be more refined on the post. He's bringing an energy and a swagger here that i haven't seen in a Hawks player maybe ever.