• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Question for Dimes4Life

TheDude

Hey Dime, in your other post you mentioned you were going to call dish and get the hawks-lebron game.. I have dish also and would like to see it. Which channel is it on and do you know what day/times the hawks games are on? I'd appreciate any info you have..

Ok, the Hawks are on at 10:00 a.m. PST(i live in cali) on thursday and 11:00 a.m. PST on Friday. The channel that NBAtv is on is 402 for me but it could be different for you. What you want to do if you only have the top 50 channels from dish is call in and ask if you can have a free preview of the top 100 with all of the sports channels. Ask for like a 2 day trial....BUT MAKE SURE THAT THEY DO NOT CHARGE YOU FOR THAT PACKAGE THE ENTIRE MONTH!! IT would be like 75.00!! They might charge you like 2.25$ to switch your top 50 to top 100 and sports package. You have to know how to work the system. But make sure you call in after the two days and cancel your trial or they will charge you....

actually i think i already have that channel.. doesn't show anything but sports but maybe they show these games.. i'll try it out and see but if not, i'll definitely work the system.. i work for the cable company so i know(yes i have satellite but only because i can't get cable where i'm at)..

thanks for the info dime