• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Damn I am tired of that Durant commercial

Admin

There's no way I see Horford winning this. If anything, Nike might even pay the NBA to dub Durant rookie of the year just so they can have some thing to talk about next year between Durant and Oden still. If anything, the NBA should be looking to market Horford and Oden instead of Durant and Oden.

Quote:

There's no way I see Horford winning this. If anything, Nike might even pay the NBA to dub Durant rookie of the year just so they can have some thing to talk about next year between Durant and Oden still. If anything, the NBA should be looking to market Horford and Oden instead of Durant and Oden.

I don't think there's a conspiracy going on here. I think this playoff exposure will help catapult Al further into the limelight, and the shoe/apparel people are gonna be pushing him as hard as they can. They have nothing to gain by keeping him covered up, they only gain by hyping him up more and selling crap.

He's a pretty marketable dude, he's very polished and presentable, and his show of emotion (not to mention gaudy numbers) in this series will absolutely continue to raise some eyebrows. One thing to do it on a stacked NCAA team, another thing to do it on an underdog NBA team facing a bohemoth opponent.

He's gonna be a big NBA star, no doubt about it.

Dolfan23 - - - Me too!

Who will win ROY?

The player with the most publicity.

Who is shown, over and over - - Constantly in the public eye with his commercial?

Bingo! You guessed it. Who is ROY? The guy in the commercial, naturally. Who

else could it be. We see him all the time - - In the national media, so he must

be the one.

Who is best? Who is deserving? I don't know, but I know the player that is seen

in the commercial, so it's obvious, he's the one to vote for.

Publicity sells. Publicity sells. Publicity sells.

See it enough and you gotta believe!

banghead.gifbanghead.gif

LOL . . they have played that commercial a lot. Nike is fully aware of the Durant - Horford ROY race. I think the voting ended once the season was over. If it didn't, Horford's play in this series so far might elevate him over Durant.

But you know what commercial I'm tired of? I'm tired of the KG Gatorade commercial. It's a cool commercial, but with him being the "enemy", I get tired of seeing that commercial every 45 minutes.