• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mourning signs with Jersey, 4 years, 22mil.

before Mourning left, he was considered the 2nd best center after SHAQ. assume he came in and didnt miss a step (like JORDAN in his first return).

Mourning/Szerbiak/Garnett/Cassell vs Shaq/Kobe/Malone/Payton

that would be just as sweet as watching the KINGS vs MAVS....

Can you imagine:

Deke

Zo

K Mart

Jefferson

Kidd

Good grief! How would teams get a shot off on the interior? I would hate to see us try to match up against that and try to run a halfcourt offense. Reef will have a [censored] of a time trying to post up Zo but even if he beats him, Deke will have his back. K-Mart is a shutdown defender and a good help defender. Jefferson is a very good perimeter defender and Kidd is a GREAT perimeter defender. How will we score against that lineup? Jefferson would be the weakest defender of the bunch (and he is by no means weak) but he will likely be on Diaw when they play us. All I can say is that the perimeter J's had better be falling or we're in trouble.

I thought that we might attack them by running but then I figured that the last thing we would want to do is to get into a running game with a team that featured J Kidd at PG and Jefferson and Martin running the floor. All I know is that if Zo can give them anywhere NEAR 15/10, they are going to be the team to beat in the EC.

are both very solid role players and I think they will both perform well off the bench. Considering that Deke couldn't even get minutes off the bench behind those 2 for most of the season, I don't think Scott will have a problem playing them big minutes off the bench behind Deke and Zo. That being said, whether they both start or not, I definitely think their minutes will be monitored, particularly Zo's minutes.

Deke is the one who will be coming off the bench if they both don't start.

You are right about their depth though. If they resign Harris, their 2nd unit is going to be VERY strong. Even if Deke and Zo both start, try this 2nd unit:

Collins

Williams

Kittles

Harris

Planinic