• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BOSTON DOESNT HAVE THAT DETROIT KILLA INSTINCT

NJHAWK

Im not saying we will win tonight but whether we do or not depends on US. If our guys are happy with what they have done and figure they are already home if they lose than we will get beat. However if our guys are not happy and want to DEFEND THEIR HOMECOURT AND NOT BE ELIMINATED IN FRONT OF THEIR FANS we should win again. I dont think this Boston team has that solid mental makeup that Detroit showed last night putting the nail in the 76ers coffin. I think were gonna see a game 7.

I am so glad I was right about them. They are huge crybabies like the Pistons when it comes to crying about refs HOWEVER they dont have the playoff ice cold KILLAS like Detroit has.

Quote:

I am so glad I was right about them. They are huge crybabies like the Pistons when it comes to crying about refs HOWEVER they dont have the playoff ice cold KILLAS like Detroit has.

The truth test of their character will be in Game 7.

I don't think they will fold.

I think we will have to play a perfect game to win

Forgot where I read it, maybe another thread, but the big 3 seem so anxious to pass off the clutch shot, nobody seems to want to take over and win the game for the team. It got brought up when we basically handed the ball to Joe and he blasted them for 20 in the fourth of game 4, I can't really see Pierce, Garnett or Allen to do that (but I'd expect Pierce to do it if someone did)