• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks-hopeless and hapless...

ATL_BALLER

Is there a professional franchise that is run more poorly? As an avid Hawks fan over the years, it is sad and embarrasing to see the sorry state of this franchise.

1.Why don't the Hawks ever make a big splash in free agency?

2.Why don't the Hawks ever draft a true, exciting franchise player like 'Melo or Lebron (I how I miss 'Nique!)

3. Why are the Hawks the laughing stock of the NBA?

I am sorry about the pessimism, but the fact that we have no coach, no owner, and absolutely no direction is just ridiculous.

Please, someone here advise as to how this franchise can get turned around--especially when noone outside of JT wants to come here--

1)They try but nobody wants to play for the Hawks. Nothing against Atlanta, but players see our team and management as a joke. All players want to win... winning/money/players/coaches are very important when it comes to Free Agents. As good as Abdur-Rahim is, nobodys dying to play with him. Our coaches arent exactly up to par. We are always over the cap. And we cant win. So why would a FA want to come here?

We need to build a reputation as a winning team and as a franchise, then the players will start looking at atlanta.

2)cuz we never draft high and when we do, something always happens. either he breaks his neck (DJ), is a true BUST (McLeod for example), or we dont get a chance to draft that high due to either overachievement (old playoffs hawks) or cuz of bad choices (trades)

3)cuz we cant win and we make bad trades/draft selections. But hey, LaClippers are worse than us... they keep suckin so they have a very good talent but no management to back them up.