• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

must be nice to be beantown

jhay610

As much as ESPN hypes the New England area up....they have been coming correct lately.

Celtics, Pats, Sox....thats a pretty nice run.

Must be nice.

I just can't fathom having a run like that.

I guess the Celts have silenced the road critics, and we can take solace in the fact that the Hawks held serve at home. We take what we can get around here.

Quote:

Those Boston fans are spoiled as hell, but they dont have a chance against the black momba Kobe Bean Bryant

It's the best against the best!

PG - advantage LA

SG - advantage LA

SF - advantage Boston

PF - advantage Boston

Center - ????????????

Let's Go Racin Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...first to 4 wins!

Quote:

Fisher is not better than Rando. LA has the better bench though and the better coach.

but I bet fisher outsmarts him with his experience, plus he is a lot stronger and should be able to take him to the basket.

And don't forget the coaches. The Zen Master has been there as many times as anyone. he could be the difference.

Quote:

Those Boston fans are spoiled as hell, but they dont have a chance against the black momba Kobe Bean Bryant

keep in mind that I only like the celtics, so i cant really say how it "feels" like, but if now boston fans are in a pretty good place, just remember that, other than cleveland fans (who saw the browns relocate and win a superbowl), I dont think any fan base had it worse than boston from about late june 2006 to the first pats SB victory.

Let's see:

Len Bias's death

86 World Series

Reggie Lewis' death

ML Carr era (15-67, only to lose out on duncan and end on 3rd on the draft)

Pitino era (which basically pushed out Red Auerbach and Bird - which went on to achieve some success in Indiana)

Ray Bourque leaving Boston only to immediately win stanley cup.

Its one thing to be losers, its another to lose so spectacularly.

Quote:

Quote:

Fisher is not better than Rando. LA has the better bench though and the better coach.

but I bet fisher outsmarts him with his experience, plus he is a lot stronger and should be able to take him to the basket.

And don't forget the coaches. The Zen Master has been there as many times as anyone. he could be the difference.

Unfortunately, as a celtics fan I have to agree here and say that the key match up, and one that the cs will lose, is phil jackson vs doc. Just look at their capacity of making in game adjustments: the lakers have been down by 15 or even 20 in the second half, only to come back and win it, while the celtics have done the exact opposite- being up 10 or more in the 2nd half only to blow it or almost blow it. When you add that jackson was making those game saving adjustments against Sloan and Pop, while Doc couldnt counter what woody, mike brown and flip saunders threw at him, and the differences between the two become just too much to counter.