• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Now..is the right time to trade for a star player.

pimp

Quote:

First Michael Redd and JJ couldnt' co exist. They both need shots and the same kind of shots, that being mostly from the perimeter. Second, it does nothing to improve our post game or interior defense, it is basically a fantasy basketball trade.

The thing is JJ can score anywhere on the court. Michael Redd gives us another perimeter player so teams can't pack the paint. You've got to respect both Joe Johnson's and Michael Redd's jumpshot. That would make it easy for players like Josh Smith, Al Horford, and Acie Law to get into the paint for a good shot. We need a legitimate 2nd scoring option next to Joe Johnson. Josh Smith is definately trying, but I think he'd be more effective if he didn't have force so much. You can't double or triple team Joe Johnson with Michael Redd on the floor. You can't double team Michael Redd with Joe on the floor. He's likely to be on this years USA Olympic Basketball Team, just like Joe has a chance.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I think the man to get is Micheal Redd from the Bucks. I've seen rumors that he is available and is not too happy in his current situation and wouldn't mind to relocate. I think his shooting would improve JJ's game immensly. Especially JJ's post-up game, which im sure more of us would like him to exploit more often. I think he would do alot for Smoove and Horford as well, who's post-up games should be improved over the summer and featured in the offense next year.

Marv/Bibby(exp)/2009 1st rnd pick top 5 protec

for

Micheal Redd

Then I've seen alot about Calderon being the man that the Raptors want to keep up in Canada, and Calderon mentioning that he wants to be a starter. Meaning Ford is expendable. I think he can be had for a cheaper price than he is worth.

Sign &Trade Chillz

for

TJ Ford

Our Lineup:

Ford/Law

JJ/Stoudemire

Redd/Richardson

Smoove/Zaza

Horford/Solo

Coach: Mike Fratello

This team in my opionion is ready to finals contenders in the weak East. I think this team can still be tweaked in terms of strengthening the bench but this deffinetly is a good start towards improvement. All Fratello needs to do is instill a winning attitude, toughness, and defense into these guys and I see no reason why they can't take over the east next year. Thoughts?

Wow you don't put much value into our players. Redd is a shooter albeit a good one and I would like to have him. Marvin has more value than those on this site give him. There are many GM's around the league that would take him in a heartbeat.

Quote:

Quote:

I think the man to get is Micheal Redd from the Bucks. I've seen rumors that he is available and is not too happy in his current situation and wouldn't mind to relocate. I think his shooting would improve JJ's game immensly. Especially JJ's post-up game, which im sure more of us would like him to exploit more often. I think he would do alot for Smoove and Horford as well, who's post-up games should be improved over the summer and featured in the offense next year.

Marv/Bibby(exp)/2009 1st rnd pick top 5 protec

for

Micheal Redd

Then I've seen alot about Calderon being the man that the Raptors want to keep up in Canada, and Calderon mentioning that he wants to be a starter. Meaning Ford is expendable. I think he can be had for a cheaper price than he is worth.

Sign &Trade Chillz

for

TJ Ford

Our Lineup:

Ford/Law

JJ/Stoudemire

Redd/Richardson

Smoove/Zaza

Horford/Solo

Coach: Mike Fratello

This team in my opionion is ready to finals contenders in the weak East. I think this team can still be tweaked in terms of strengthening the bench but this deffinetly is a good start towards improvement. All Fratello needs to do is instill a winning attitude, toughness, and defense into these guys and I see no reason why they can't take over the east next year. Thoughts?

Wow you don't put much value into our players. Redd is a shooter albeit a good one and I would like to have him. Marvin has more value than those on this site give him. There are many GM's around the league that would take him in a heartbeat.

Lets hope the Bucks GM is one of them. I would do Bibby/Marvin for Redd in a heartbeat.