Terry and Robinson clashed on and off the court.

KB21

http://www.msnbc.com/news/944894.asp?cp1=1

ROBINSON’S DOMINATION OF THE ball was an issue for Terry last year, and the two never meshed on the floor or got along off it.

Also, Ratliff wasn't too happy with Robinson.

The same can be said for shot-blocking C Theo Ratliff, who had to work overtime to erase Robinson’s defensive lapses. The Hawks were one of the league’s most disappointing teams, and team insiders point to Robinson as one of the main reasons.

The Hawks would have been a better team had they never made that trade for Robinson. Dealing him now is addition by subtraction. Dealing for him cost us another 1st round pick.

C'mon now....JT and Dog didn't argue....They even

teamed up to come out with their own song.I understand

Theo not likely Dog...But I'd bet Dog and JT were good

friends.

They still do. JT and Dog used to go out together quite often after games. I have seen them out together on SEVERAL occasions and they certainly appeared to be having fun to me. They were stillhanging late in the season. Those guys tend to hang in groups, at least the ones who hang, and JT and Dog hung together. Alan, Darvin and Ira would sometimes go out together as well. I don't know who Theo and Reef hung with but due to the fact that they are both married with kids, they probably didn't hang out as much as the other guys.

Deveney is just speculating about the team's feelings about Dog. Reef's comments in the paper probably sum up how most of the players feel about Dog. They don't blame him ALONE for the team's struggles. They recognize the fact that Dog was but one piece of the puzzle. As Reef said, he got a bad rap.