• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

RJ to the Bucks! GOD I HATE OUR FRONT OFFICE!

A-town Hawks

Quote:

Ah that's where I went wrong. I thought we were allowed to talk about other aspects of a players game, not just the one that conveniently fits into your argument.

YOu might as well mention what kind of breakfast cereal Yi likes. It would be just as relevant to the conversation.

I said Yi was just a soft jumpshooter who couldn't score inside for crap. I never said he couldn't shoot with range so you arguing that he can is irrelevant.

Quote:

So now you are assuming that being able to shoot over anyone means ONLY inside shots? Yeah that make a lot of sense jackass.

You are clueless. You didn't specify what kind of shots you were talking about so the natural assumption is that you were talking about ALL shots. If you meant just jumpers THAN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO? HAS IT EVER OCCURED TO YOU TO SAY WHAT YOU ACTUALLY MEAN?

Saying a 7 footer can shoot jumpers over everyone is a pretty lame endorsment. Most 7 footers don't have much problem shooting jumpers over people. Show me one 7 footer who couldn't shoot jumpers over people.

Duh

So did you purchase Hooked on Phonics yet?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic