• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's TOTD: Making a splash!!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

Marvin/Zaza to Washington.

Heywood/Stevenson to Atlanta.

WHy?

Washington does it because they have Nick Young coming back. Nick is going to be a Player at SG. They also have Javale McGee Coming in. IN Zaza, they get another Big who can split time in their three headed monster. IN Marvin they get a guy who can play their Big Forward or SF.

Atlanta does it because Stevenson is a defensive stopper and he's a hard worker. Heywood is a better big than Zaza.

Having Heywood/Horf/Smoove would be a nice frontcourt.

Well Haywood wouldn't start unless you bench Smith or Horford b/c neither of them is a SF. Stevenson can't play PG so unless he is starting in front of Joe he wouldn't start either. He is too small to play SF. If we went small I could see Joe at SF and Deshawn at SG but not as a regular starting lineup. I'd rather use Marvin in a bigger deal for an upgrade at PG or SF.

Quote:

WHy?

Washington does it because they have Nick Young coming back. Nick is going to be a Player at SG. They also have Javale McGee Coming in. IN Zaza, they get another Big who can split time in their three headed monster. IN Marvin they get a guy who can play their Big Forward or SF.

Atlanta does it because Stevenson is a defensive stopper and he's a hard worker. Heywood is a better big than Zaza.

I'd do it if the Wizards added Marquis Daniels (I think that's their PG's name).

Quote:

Quote:

WHy?

I'd do it if the Wizards added Marquis Daniels (I think that's their PG's name). Antonio Daniels.