• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we end up S&T with Philly...

HawksBalla

...would this be a good enough stash to appease the masses?

Josh Smith to Philly for Dalembert, Lou Williams, two #1s?

Bibby/Law/Williams

JJ/Williams/Chills

Marvin/Chills

Hordford/Jones

Dalembert/Zaza

Then within the next two years we shed Bibby and Speedy's contract to be a player in 2010.

We would have to send salary to make that work. I proposed last week to send Smoove and Speedy to Philly for Dalembert, Lou Williams and Reggie Evans. I thought it was a good deal but alot of Squawkers got angry. Sam could start at center and Lou could be a solisd double figure bench scorer. Reggie Evans is a workhorse rebounder and defender. Also we dump Speedy Clank. oh well just an idea. By the way the Clippers are the scarry player here now to me, not Philly. Philly may top out with a 5 year 55 mill offer which we should match the next day. The Clips can pay Smoove a shyyt load if they lose Brand and Mags.

The only reason I see Philly doing that deal is IF they go after Brand to play undersized Center again. I think their biggest fixation with Smoove is the possibility of he and Dally guarding the paint.

Quote:

The only reason I see Philly doing that deal is IF they go after Brand to play undersized Center again. I think their biggest fixation with Smoove is the possibility of he and Dally guarding the paint.

That would be a formidable due, Dally overpaid but he fits the bill. I don't want any part of that trade. If we do the SNT I want more than that.